Sunday, January 15, 2012

to gym or not to gym thats the ?



for those who have met me live know that i have a hot body thick behind prominent hips and after the birth of my girl the small waist is the shadow of its former self.those who have interacted with it cant get over it but Lord knows that despite my frame being the main character in the fantasies of many males and females alike gym has been on the top of my new years resolutions year in and year out.Eish but its hard getting addicted to that ish man i go and i stop grab a pizza and hope for the best mind power is not working in the hip department its working for my friend hlubi though she says i need to think myself into the shape i want eish but even thats hard so i renewed my gym membership close to work and still its hard to get in there when i do get in i have a great sweaty time great sweaty time so i need the strength to go back in there,the other day i was in the studio with  sir Richard Bronson but still the only exercise i did while i was in there was lifting up my camera going down for a different perspective running around him to get him in all angles before i got kicked out kwa kwa kwa funny stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment