Thursday, October 21, 2010

I MISS AND LOVE

Sitting back in my subconscious space Frank popped in my heart and i realised how sad our industry is we loose the most talented players who ought to be teachers to greener pastures ,for those who have no clue what I am talking about Frank Papa Tia and Ditoro bass player for Kwani the most famous unknown band in S.A. i miss him wish he was around to clown around and inspire those around him ,I miss our Heart to heart talk I miss to hear you dream aloud,the picture of him was taken at the bassline in June after the FIFA opening concert in Orlando Stadium.

The other cutie pie is Boitumelo,Rudo Amani(Love ,Peace,Happiness)our daughter who is gone on Holiday with Granny and her Aunties,appreciate the break but damn i miss her cute ears and her Many questions but i miss her hugs to oh and her singing the house feels empty without u sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment